How to invite your friends to Google Plus [Google+]

Google Plus is a new social networking service powered by Google that holds a lot of promise. Some main features of Google Plus are grouping your friends into Circles, Sparks (that is creating customized news feeds), integrated video group chat feature, and so on.

Here are simple steps to invite your friends to join Google Plus [Google+] with you.

Step 1: Login using your Google Account
Login to your Google Plus website using your Google Account (click here to go to the Google Plus home page).

Step 2: Send invitations
In your Google Plus home page, click the "Invite friends" button in the "Send Invitations" tab.

In the new popup windows, you will have two options. You can enter your friends' email addresses or publish your invitation link.


In my case, I click "Add people to invite", enter my friend's email address and click "Send email".

I can then choose to Add my friend to my circles and click "Finished". It's done!

Step 3: Wait for your friends' confirmation
Your friends should get your email invitations within 5' and after they accept your invitations they can join Google Plus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a software developer with roughly 5 years of experience in developing end-to-end solutions in C#, Java, C/C++, PHP and HTML/CSS/Javascript. At the moment, I am joining the Professional Doctorate in Engineering degree program in Software Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology. My areas of particular interest include software design, data structures and algorithms, problem solving, software security, embedded system, machine learning, and data science.