How to add a "Follow me" Twitter gadget on Blogger Blog

Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to communicate with each other via text-based posts up to 140 characters.

Here are simple steps to add a "Follow me" Twitter gadget on Blogger Blog.

Step 1: Choose a Twitter button
Visit this web page to choose a "follow me" buttons: http://twitter.com/goodies/buttons. Choose a button, and click on it.

Step 2: Add Twitter button to your blog
  • Copy the generated HTML that is shown in the window that opens.
  • Sign in to your blog and go to the dashboard.
  • Choose Design / Page Elements / Add a Gadget. In basic category, choose HTML-Javascript gadget.
  • Paste the code generated by Twitter to the content. Add a "Follow me on Twitter" title or something like that if you want. Press Save button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a software developer with roughly 5 years of experience in developing end-to-end solutions in C#, Java, C/C++, PHP and HTML/CSS/Javascript. At the moment, I am joining the Professional Doctorate in Engineering degree program in Software Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology. My areas of particular interest include software design, data structures and algorithms, problem solving, software security, embedded system, machine learning, and data science.